The original single- and double-honeycomb Duette® shades come in multiple cell sizes, a horizontal or Vertiglide™ vertical orientation, and a range of light-control options from sheer to opaque.
Duette® honeycomb shades offer the following features:
- Did you know that up to 50% of a home’s heating and cooling energy can be lost through its windows? That’s why we designed this unique cellular shade that traps air in distinct pockets to help keep your house cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- And while the honeycomb design is praised for its efficiency, its shape and overall aesthetic are nothing short of beautiful.
- Our double-honeycomb construction traps air even more efficiently than our single honeycomb by sandwiching two honeycomb cells between your room and the window.
- Improve your room’s acoustics while reducing the intensity of outside sound. It starts at the windows.
- The degree of sound control will depend on the fabric you choose, so if this is an important feature to you.
- The Top-Down/Bottom-Up feature offers a more versatile approach to light control. Open from the top, from the bottom, or find somewhere in-between–for the perfect balance of privacy and light.
- Our products are designed and custom-assembled in Canada & the U.S. with the highest level of quality. But just in case, every window treatment from Hunter Douglas is covered by our lifetime limited guarantee.